Formentor

Formentor

Tuesday 20 May 2014

My Walk - My World


Today I am posting a few pics  to share with you - my walk in the park - I think it is very beautiful -
the varied and stunning scenery in my world here in Shropshire has inspired authors and poets alike -

The leaves were all shades of green
- the wild flowers and shrubs  blossomed at every turn -
birds sang and squirrels chased back and too -
forgive me if I ramble on -
but I felt  privileged to gaze on the beauty of nature - before dropping back into lifes reality.

I am linking today to Our World Tuesday  -  click on the pics for a  better look  - Best Wishes - Jane

7 comments:

  1. Your header looks like the kind of place I spent many, many hours as a kid - I have to say I miss landscape like this.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's just what I was thinking,Stewart. We never forget where we come from, even though we have made lives far away.
      Jane x

      Delete
  2. All pics are very beautiful...a treat to eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was a pleasure to go with you on your walk:) Also love your header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to go walking in your world one day. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete